In case you are not familiar with American Girl dolls, the American Girl Place is pretty much OMG THE BEST THING EVER! for a little girl. And my girls are no exception. They had a wonderful time picking out their new dolls (thanks, Grandma Bethie!) and a new outfit or two for their dolls and themselves (thanks, Grammy Sandi!). And after stimulating the economy in the store we went over to the American Girl cafe and ate lunch with the new dolls. It was a very refined meal, complete with pink lemonade, appetizers, a kid-friendly main course, and a beautiful dessert plate. It's such a racket this company has going on, but I admit that I had a great time too. I'm sure that Phil was sad to miss it, and I know that my dad and LeRoy were disappointed that their previously planned golf outing conflicted with our trip. We girls sure had fun, though!
Monday, June 7, 2010
American Girl Place Chicago
In case you are not familiar with American Girl dolls, the American Girl Place is pretty much OMG THE BEST THING EVER! for a little girl. And my girls are no exception. They had a wonderful time picking out their new dolls (thanks, Grandma Bethie!) and a new outfit or two for their dolls and themselves (thanks, Grammy Sandi!). And after stimulating the economy in the store we went over to the American Girl cafe and ate lunch with the new dolls. It was a very refined meal, complete with pink lemonade, appetizers, a kid-friendly main course, and a beautiful dessert plate. It's such a racket this company has going on, but I admit that I had a great time too. I'm sure that Phil was sad to miss it, and I know that my dad and LeRoy were disappointed that their previously planned golf outing conflicted with our trip. We girls sure had fun, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least Colin was sufficiently in touch with his feminine side to accompany you ladies.
I can't WAIT until Leah is big enough for me to take to the American Girl Place!! So precious. Glad you guys had fun!
We're big fans of American Girl too. Our next trip will be to get Jesikahs dolls ears pierced... :)
Post a Comment