Our little Maddie likes to suck her right thumb. This leaves her left hand free to do her OTHER favorite activity: twirl her hair. Unfortunately, she ends up making some pretty big knots in her hair with all that twirling and then she gets annoyed and pulls out the knots. This left her with a rather punk-rock sort of hair do, in which one side was significantly shorter than the other. I finally took her to the salon today to see what they could do, and the gal there evened it up nicely. So Maddie got her very first big-girl haircut today - a cute little bob.
What got her here:
Before - notice the one pigtail is longer

During the haircut

After - and they gave her Smarties candy (her favorite!)

7 comments:
Very cute. And so is the hair cut!
-Aunt Cyndi
I used to do that too...I'd twirl so bad my mom would have to cut the knots out! I still do it too, although now I know when to stop :)
Awww -- don't you look cute? Love the hair cut. You almost look like Claire in the face, but cousin Emmalee with the haircut!
Very cute hair cut!
What a sweet girl! When did she get so big?
You're a very pretty little girl, Maddie. Grandma and I think your hair looks great!
Cute hair!
Post a Comment