We had our chance and are keeping it a surprise! I went in for an ultrasound on Tuesday and got our first look at kiddo #3. Very cute, and pretty sedate for a 21-week old baby. The tech got lots of good looks and said that she knew in the first five seconds but didn't tell us (per our request).

All checked out well and baby's heartbeat was 150...
9 comments:
That is a cute baby, but with you and Phil as parents, what else would the baby be? Hope you're feeling well!
Very handsome profile. Looks highly intelligent, also. We can't wait to meet him/her in July.
What a sweet little thing!! Enjoy the next 19 weeks of having one hand per kid. After that, it gets a little crazy! :) Hope you're feeling well!
Heart rate of 150. Hmmm. Can't wait to see him/her.
150 is that fast or slow? Dang it I can't remember. Girl. I think its a Girl. I hate this!! I just gotta know. I'll say its a girl cause I always get the opposite than what I think. I'm trying reverse psy. here. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Phil!!
I'm going to say BOY! When a tech says she can tell w/in 5 seconds...IT's A BOY! Now all we have to do is wait....I hate this part! How are you feeling?
I'm kind of thinking boy, too, Katie! (I agree with "the giefings" post above about how quickly the tech determined the sex! Ethan's happened just that fast..."Oh, it's a boy!" Can't wait to see if I get to pass over some trucks to you!
Well, the heart rate should give it away.
come on tell us plz be a boy i want a boy cousin for once i mean its nice having Claire and Maddie but i want a boy good luck
Megan
Post a Comment