What a lucky day we've had today! Coincidence? Or lucky St Patrick's Day? You decide:
-Phil flew during the day today, not at night!
-Claire slept in until 7:30; even the bugle didn't wake her!
-When Maddie and I got into the kitchen I discovered my husband had made coffee before he left this morning and left enough for me!
-While making Maddie breakfast I discovered he had also left some homemade smoothie in the fridge - yay snack for the girls! Seriously, am I lucky to have this guy or what?
-Maddie looked like she had some "business" to do so I asked her if she'd like to sit on the potty. To my surprise she said, "Yeah" and ran into the bathroom, where she proceeded to go peepee on the potty. Hurray Maddie!
-While she was on the potty the phone rang. It was the housing office. No, our luck wasn't good enough for them to decide they wanted to move us to the base commander's house or anything, but they did tell me that we won the drawing this month for $100!
4 comments:
Wow that is lucky! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day.
Some days are diamonds, the old saying goes, and it sounds as if you had one on St. Patrick's Day. I'm sure you'll have many more!
While I share your luck in the wonderful husband department, I could certainly do with a bit of your luck in the "found money" department!! Good for you!
While I am highly appreciative of the husband's kindnesses, it's the Maddie going potty I am most impressed with. Ahhhhhhh, one day, we'll have NONE in diapers, right???????? (But then we'll have a 3rd & it'll start all over again.)
How many baby carriers are you gonna buy with your $100?
Post a Comment