Sorry for the recent lack of blog activity here. We've been battling all sorts of sickness. We had Claire to the Dr early last week for a chronic cough - Maddie came home with antibiotics for an ear infection. Then I went in last Friday for dehydration after a bout with a stomach virus. The girls went to the on-base day care that morning, because I couldn't take care of them. The doc gave me fluids and some phenergen. Good stuff. Then yesterday we went to our friends' house for dinner and Maddie came over grabbing her diaper (her signal that she wants to be changed). When I picked her up I noticed she was all warm and squishy where she shouldn't have been. She came home in a borrowed outfit. Seems to have picked up the stomach bug. Claire is still coughing. I swear, as soon as we get over one thing we pick up another! Phil has fortunately managed to avoid most of this, which is good. Anyway, I've heard that this is going around everywhere, but that explains our lack of blogs. We've been a bit tired. Hopefully we'll be better soon and I'll have more interesting things to blog about!
3 comments:
Hey Maddie, Emmalee has that same fuzzy blanket. Sure hope you girls start feeling better! SOON!!!!!
p.s. Phenergen is good stuff. Knocks the kids right out!
Awww, poor girls....Mommy, Claire, & Maddie! Hope you all are feeling better and can get rid of whatever bug has taken over. On a brighter note, all those pictures were precious!
Sorry to hear it and hope you are better! I was supposed to ride the Chilly Hilly around Bainbridge Island on my bike sunday. Mary and I stayed at a casino/resort just across the bridge from it. When I ate supper that night I immediately started feeling badly. After a night of losing in excess of 8 pounds we went home instead. These things are miserable, but hey, what can you do? Like Beth said--cute pics though. Hope you and yours are fine today. --uncle rick
Post a Comment