The girls are always happy to see the UPS guy. He's a friendly enough fellow, but I think they like him because he brings them stuff. He stopped by the other day and was so kind as to deliver this from Grammy and Grampy:
Both of the girls have had a wonderful time playing in their castle. They have also had a wonderful time playing in the box it came in (sorry Grammy and Grampy!). In fact, Claire told me again today that we shouldn't get rid of the box. At least this gives them each something to play in, right?
4 comments:
What beautiful princesses you have. Wait till they try to decorate the box with sparkles and then INSIST you NEVER EVER throw it away.
Also, love the kiddo artwork. Wonder where you got the idea :)
Must be genetic--I remember when we got a new kitchen stove or refrigerator and you kids played with the box for weeks.....at least it was outside.
The boxes and paper are always more fun than what's inside. Love the castle and I know the girls must be having a ball with it.
Love, Grandma D.
My boys used to do that. Now, they pretty much decimate the box trying to get at what's inside! And I love your slideshow of kiddie artwork. You've got some very talented girls!
Post a Comment