Monday, February 11, 2008

Bike riding

Phil tried out his new commuting vehicle this weekend! We hooked up the bike trailer (thanks Mom and Dad!) and took the girls on a little ride around the base on Saturday. I hadn't been on my bike for about 8 years - had no one to ride with and then with the girls I really couldn't go riding even if I had wanted to. It's true what they say, though: riding a bike just comes back to you like, well, riding a bike! Claire and Maddie had a great time in their trailer. I actually heard a few cries of, "Wheeeeeee!" as they rode down the street.

Here they are:



Claire has put in a request for the Easter Bunny to bring her a new bike (her trike is a bit small for her now) so Maddie may be enjoying that trailer by herself soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I'm glad we brought the trailer down for them. You're in an ideal place to use it, and they sure do look cute.

Anonymous said...

these trailers are the bEST! we use ours all the time

Anonymous said...

Could those two be ANY cuter?? I don't think so.