Just a quick little update to let you know that we're still blogging; it's been a little while and the family blogs have been quiet... Here's a couple of quick videos of the kiddos playing around at the house.
They continue to amaze with their learning and new exclamations each day. Maddie has developed a clear "I want that!" and "Alright!" phrase while Claire explained that she learned about Jesus helping someone who was sick with leprosy while at preschool--yes she actually said "leprosy!"
We're starting to hear from a bunch of folks since we sent out our change of address cards, too! Our proofreading was a bit off as we forgot to include our email address and left some poor grammar in the note! If you need/want our latest and greatest email address, leave us a comment on this post or another with your address and we'll email you right back (and then remove your comment so you don't get spammed)!
1 comment:
Hey guys! What a couple of goofy girls you have! I love their giggles. Too cute. Yes, please, send me your new email address. I think you still have mine. It's the comcast one and it hasn't changed. I updated our blog the other day with a video of Leah and Josh, so you'll have to go take a look.
Post a Comment