Claire's preschool finally started their spring semester today, so she had her first day of school here in Altus. She got a little nervous when we pulled up to the building (she told me she was feeling "shy") but she seemed to feel better once she found her seat and started on a craft. Here she is, all dressed up in her uniform:
7 comments:
I want a pair of those cool shoes, Claire! Congratulations on your first day of school. How fun!!!!
Claire, I think you grew more since we were there. You are such a pretty strawberry blonde schoolgirl! Have lots of fun at school and call and tell us all about it. Love, Grammy Sandi
Claire, Hope you enjoy your new school!! You look so cute in your little uniform and piggy tails!!
My goodness! What a big girl to have a uniform and a backpack and go to school!! Those pigtails are just too cute...Maybe you could tell your little cousin Leah how to grow some hair so she can get some pigtails, too!! :)
Claire, you just get cuter with each passing day! What a big girl you're getting to be! Have fun at your new school.
Phil & Katie,
Got your updated address info and this blog in our mail recently. Looks like you have your hands full - two girls and a new home! We've got the two boys (Joe & Caleb) and still in the house in Champaign we bought almost 8 years ago. We've got an older blog on here mainly related to our house remodel. It is at http://hooverhell.blogspot.com/. Send us an email if you get this - use shea@1234.tv to reach us. I didn't see your email address anywhere.
Jon, Kelly, Joe & Caleb Hoover
Sooooooooooooooo cute. Clair I have to wear a uniform too. I wish I had a pretty uniform like that.
Post a Comment