Thursday, July 26, 2007

Look at our big girl!

Claire's tricycle (or try-sa-cycle, if you ask Claire) finally arrived yesterday evening. We pulled it out last night and had it waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Claire this morning. She was pretty excited to see it, and spent half of the morning trying to ride it inside the house. The traction's not so good on the solid surfaces inside and she couldn't pedal on the carpet, so I took her outside as soon as Maddie laid down for her nap. Boy did she have fun! She started out timidly, but was soon tearing up the asphalt (concrete?) on the sidewalk. She barely noticed that it was misting and about 55 degrees outside (though I sure noticed!). I hope the sun comes back, because it looks like I'm going to spend the next week outside, watching her ride her new trike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First comes the trike, and before you know it she's asking for the car keys.