We had a laid-back day here today. Had to run some brownies over to the squadron for the Turkish Air Force (lots of foreigners in town for an Air Force competition) then we watched the airplanes circle around while eating Burger King on-base. Claire was in heaven. She loves fast food and airplanes and there was plenty of both. When I asked her what she wanted for dinner tonight she told me, "Brownies." I like junk food, but even I'm not THAT bad (really Phil, I swear she had carrots on her plate tonight and we did not have brownies as a main course)!
Maddie added another word to her vocabulary today. She now says "Baby Doll". To the untrained ear it might sound more like "Day-Dah" but she only says it when she's holding a baby (or poking it's eyes) so I'm giving her credit for it. I can't believe she's old enough to start trying to say words. This latest word joins Mama, Dada, dog, uh-oh, and no-no-no.
1 comment:
Wow!! They are getting so big and so are the kids! I am guessing that Maddie heres no no no a lot from her big sissy.
Post a Comment