She combed out Maddie's hair (without any complaints from Maddie - that never happens for me!) and then completed this complicated coiffure. Such sweet and beautiful girls I have!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Getting prettied up
Yesterday the girls were upstairs playing and they were quiet. Too quiet, really, but I trust them not to do anything too awful and Phil's out of town so I chose not to check on them. I'm so glad I didn't! When they finally emerged from the bathroom (yes, they were playing in the bathroom and I still didn't go check -- did I mention Phil's out of town and I'm long overdue for a break?) they were SO cute! They had discovered all of their hair-do accessories and Claire put them to good use.

She combed out Maddie's hair (without any complaints from Maddie - that never happens for me!) and then completed this complicated coiffure. Such sweet and beautiful girls I have!
She combed out Maddie's hair (without any complaints from Maddie - that never happens for me!) and then completed this complicated coiffure. Such sweet and beautiful girls I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, such sweet and beautiful girls you have, and very ingenious, too. Just like their mama. I love when you share these little glimpses into your every day life. Thanks!
I love it when my kids have those days when they are kind and good to each other and get along. Such cute girls...their skin is so smooth and beautiful.
Maddie looks more and more like you, Katie!
Post a Comment