After I typed that last blog, Colin and I joined Phil and the girls outside for some snowy fun. We even picked up some shovels and helped. There are no photos of me shoveling snow, though, so you'll just have to take my word on that.
Plenty of pics of Colin shoveling. He worked so hard!
After we got the driveway clear Phil and the girls started on a snowman. They got a little carried away with their ball-rolling, though, so we had a little snow-people village in our front yard when all was said and done.
They're calling for more snow next week. It's pretty to look at, but we can definitely see why snow-blowers are so popular!
2 comments:
I am so jealous that your Colin will get out there in it!! Ours hates the cold and the wet stuff even more! Oh, well, a couple more months & then no snow for us for a couple of years, I guess...
Love the snowman pics :-)
I sure wish I had thought to take our old snowblower and left it when we visited at Thanksgiving. It's old and small, but it would have been a big help this winter.
Post a Comment