That was a beautiful "all hands" parade. I could watch it all day and not get a headache.
Am I a bad cousin because I had to mute the sound so that I could watch it? We have the same "beautiful music" around here all the time and it gives me the twitches to hear it. Good luck with the headaches! Earplugs, maybe?
I love it! Kiddos, you are doing a great job at happy noise. I wish I could be there to see your parade in person.
THAT was great!!!!
Oh my...no wonder you have a headache. Just watching that started up one for me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was a beautiful "all hands" parade. I could watch it all day and not get a headache.
Am I a bad cousin because I had to mute the sound so that I could watch it? We have the same "beautiful music" around here all the time and it gives me the twitches to hear it. Good luck with the headaches! Earplugs, maybe?
I love it! Kiddos, you are doing a great job at happy noise. I wish I could be there to see your parade in person.
THAT was great!!!!
Oh my...no wonder you have a headache. Just watching that started up one for me!
Post a Comment