Thursday, March 4, 2010

Books of the Bible and the Crazy Dancer

We've been a little busy around here lately, trying to get prepared for our upcoming move to New Jersey. I've spent most evenings going through the rental listings and trying to decide which town to live in, which school to send Claire to, which preschool to send Maddie to, etc, etc. The kids have been a little squirrely too, probably because they're sick of being cooped up in the house. They're definitely ready for Spring, even if Phil and I aren't yet ready for our move. There have been more sister-fights than usual, more sassiness at naptime, more fabrication of reasons to come out of bed at night from the girls.

But in spite of all that, they are still SO DARNED CUTE! Please excuse my gushing and obvious parental bias regarding the cuteness of my own kids. I just feel so lucky to have been blessed with these three wonderful people to raise. Their youth and enthusiasm for life keeps me feeling young (even if they're giving me wrinkles and making me look older every day!).

Anyway, here's a little video of the girls being crazy. Claire had been singing a song she learned at school about the books of the Bible (Old Testament) when Maddie decided to join in and shake her thang. You can hear Colin singing along too. It makes us laugh every single time we watch it. Hope it makes you smile too.


4 comments:

Aunt Cyndi said...

You would have to be pretty hard core not to giggle at that. Very cute. Who could resist those kids. I know that I can't. Can you say superstars??

Susan B said...

Hilarious! I'm guessing that the dance is a Claire original? Not picturing the Catholic preschool teaching that sassy little dance for the Books of the Bible! :)

Eric and Rozanne said...

That's a pretty funny rendition of the books of the bible. Claire knows the song well and Maddie is quite the dancer.

PawPaw said...

Great family fun and an impressive knowledge of the Bible!