Looks like you guys had a good time. But what did Santa bring you, Katie?
Okay, so I know this was about Christmas, but YOU CUT ALL YOUR HAIR OFF!! It looks great! I guess Santa brought you a stylish new do, huh?
Totally noticed your hair! It's adorable!!
The part that totally cracked me up was just watching Bailey's head go back and forth like watching a tennis match! Cute new 'do, Katie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time. But what did Santa bring you, Katie?
Okay, so I know this was about Christmas, but YOU CUT ALL YOUR HAIR OFF!! It looks great! I guess Santa brought you a stylish new do, huh?
Totally noticed your hair! It's adorable!!
The part that totally cracked me up was just watching Bailey's head go back and forth like watching a tennis match! Cute new 'do, Katie!
Post a Comment