Claire went to a birthday party this evening at the local gymnastics studio. Maddie was not going to tolerate being held in a carrier during open gym time, so both girls ran around like crazy people. Claire was a bit intimated by all of the equipment at first but she quickly warmed up and was soon jumping into the foam pit with all of the other kids. Maddie ran on the long trampoline for pretty much the entire party.
Sarah came over after the party to print up boarding passes for their flight out to St. Louis tomorrow morning. I know we're moving soon too, but it was really hard to say goodbye to her, Weemo, and Daniel (and I admit I shed a few tears). I'm not sure that Claire really understands that she's not going to see them again. We sure will miss them.
I needed some cheering up this evening,
so here's what I did.
1 comment:
"Let's do dat adain!!" was Josh's quote as soon as your little elves stopped dancing!! Mom and I are pretty much rolling on the floor!! That was awesome!
Post a Comment