Last Friday Maddie really caught onto the idea of walking. On Wednesday when I took that video she was getting confident. By Wednesday evening she had stopped crawling entirely. She has been walking everywhere ever since (except for a brief period first thing each morning when she forgets that she knows how to walk!). It's really fun to watch. She has also given up her baby food. She refuses to eat moosh and insists on eating whatever we're eating. She especially enjoyed beef stew tonight; she took down three helpings! It's as if she turned into a big girl overnight.
Speaking of big girls, Claire completed her homework this morning. Yep, they had homework. She had a little paper pumpkin picture that she was supposed to decorate. She prettied it up with a bunch (and I really mean a bunch) of stickers and seemed very proud of how it turned out.
And Phil says I should put GO BEARS!!!
3 comments:
Shhhhh.... Jim hasn't watched the game yet!
Good for Maddie! Can't wait to see the whole family in three weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I would give up the baby food too!!! Have you tasted that stuff :)
Hey, the cherry cobbler was my favorite!!!!
Post a Comment