It's official. Our house is on the market. I am slaving away, trying to keep this place clean. OK, we actually paid some nice ladies to come clean it yesterday, but I do have to maintain it! Hopefully someone will come by and see it soon before all of the clean wears off.
Bailey has been unimpressed by this whole process. Our agent actually asked us if he was "always like that", pointing at him as he lay on the floor like a log. He's actually been a little more playful than usual, thanks to Claire taking an interest in his toys and (more importantly) giving him treats. I suppose he is a seasoned mover by now. He's had 6 homes since I adopted him, but this is the longest he's lived anywhere. He'll probably miss his backyard.
Poor Claire was sick this afternoon. She spent the day on the couch, snuggled in an afghan, watching her shows, and defending her special blankie from Maddie. Hope she feels better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment