Ugh. I'm sick. Why is it that I only manage to get sick when Phil is out of town? I don't even have a phone number for him right now, so I can't even call him to holler at him for being gone. Fortunately the kids were pretty well-behaved today. It's amazing what a constant stream of TV shows will do for the mood of a two year-old. Thank you Tivo!
Even though I was feeling under the weather, the girls cheered me up quite a bit. They were both being really funny today. Maddie spent most of the day playing in the Cozy Coupe. She likes to crawl in there, get herself all turned around and half hanging out, then start to fuss that she needs help. And Claire tried her best to take care of me. She would kiss me on the forehead and remind me to take my medicine. She cuddled on the couch with me for most of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment