Usually summer doesn't get here until mid- to late-June. That said, today we definitely had a nice, summer day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was 80 degrees outside. Needless to say, our pasty selves spent the entire day outside -- covered in SPF 50, of course. We planted some sunflower seeds and mooched dinner at a friends house (where Claire splashed in their kiddie pool). Here are a few photos - note the pretty iris in my front yard! I think that purple one is Feedback, though Mom could tell you for sure:

3 comments:
Can tell you or someone you love shopped at Children's Place for Maddie. Emmalee has a sundress that matches Maddie's skirt. Emmalee saw the photo and asked when she can see her cousins. Its great to have this to see you guys more often if only on the web...
I would say the blue iris is indeed Feedback.
Love the photos of the girls. Looks like a good day was had by all.
Grandma likes to shop the sales racks at A Children's Place.
Mom
Keira has the same pattern in a dress and a skirt. It must be popular :) Great to see current pics. Maybe someday when I quit eating bon bons and doing nothing all day, I will set one of these up.
Post a Comment