Monday, May 28, 2007

Spending Time in Washington DC


Pilot to Family, Pilot to Family--

Well, I'm not flying right now, but have had some time off to spend while we've been in Washington DC. We're backing up some other folks' missions so aren't really expecting to fly. We got to see the sights at night when we arrived and fought the Memorial Day crowds over the weekend. We saw almost all the big attractions on the Mall, plus spent a good amount at time Arlington National Cemetary on Sunday.

I have a few more days of sitting and waiting to see if we get called to fly, so I'm playing with the SLR (that Katie can't snap photos of hummingbirds with) and working on my professional studies. You can see some of my tinkers here:
From Click for the album!

2 comments:

blue house mom said...

Awesome photos! Too bad the family isn't with you. Claire would love the monkey. The night shots are amazing. You'll have to give me photo lessons next time I see you...
Miss you tons. Be safe.

sheadylady said...

That was pretty cool! But how were we supposed to know their was a whole album there???? I just happened to find it;
Dad had no idea!