Saturday, December 8, 2007

Breakfast with Santa

Phil's new squadron hosted a breakfast with Santa this morning for the kiddos. The kids were supposed to go in their PJs and we figured you can't go wrong with a Santa/pancake combo so off we went. They had a great turnout and we got to meet a lot of the people in the squadron. Claire had a nice time and told Santa that she'd like a teddy bear for Christmas. Maddie was much less enthusiastic about Santa (read: screamed until we took her off of his lap). The bouncy castle was a big hit too and hopefully burned off some of the energy Claire seems to have in abundance lately.
The squadron here seems like a big family - I think we're going to really like it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd lost the link to your blog, and got it from Beth yesterday. I'm so glad to hear that you're there, and glad, too, to hear that you think you're really going to like it. I understand your Mom and Dad should be there by now, Katie...I know they were a welcome sight to you, and you to them. Hugs to everybody, especially the precious Claire in this great Santa picture, and her sister Maddie! I can't get over how much they've grown since I saw them just in June. Love you all!