Colin is 4 months old, which means he's legal to eat real food (or at least, baby rice cereal). We weren't entirely sure how well he'd like it. Claire ate food well enough as a baby but she wasn't immediately a fan. Maddie gagged on anything that came off of a spoon until she was 9 months old and, in an act of sheer desperation, her Grammy Sandi gave her some whipped cream frosting!
How did Colin do? He gobbled it up!
Today was Day 2 of food for him, but I forgot to mix him up some cereal. We all sat down to dinner with Colin in his usual spot: next to the table in his bouncy seat. I barely ate two bites of food before his LOUD complaining (and kicking and flailing) had me up and attending to him. He couldn't take his eyes off of our plates and when I sat him in his high chair he looked visibly relieved. I couldn't shovel the cereal into his little mouth fast enough to keep him happy. Clearly we've been starving him!
Hurry up, Mama!!!
5 comments:
Yes, it is clear that you have been starving him. That is for sure! Fun times.
How cute! Just wait til he's a teenager...they are bottomless pits.
Katie...he's so stinkin' cute!!!
Oh, he is so cute! I can't beleive he was ready to eat again the next night. I don't think any of my kids were that anxious to eat. That is nice that he likes it so much.
Clearly he has been starved. I mean, he only has TWO chins. :)
Post a Comment